No no no... it's all wrong.
- Yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you.)
- Today is Cinco de Mayo, where you eat lots of yummy Mexican and Tex-Mex food.
- Tomorrow, when the body has to process all that food, it's Revenge of the Sixth.
(But if you like your revenge a day early, that's fine, too.)
My favorite Sith has to be... well, Darth Praxis, but I made him up. (My current favorite because he's sort of behind all the really nasty stuff going in our Edge of the Empire campaign.) If I had to go with one from an established Star Wars story, I'd have to choose...
- ... Revan for his flip-floppy redemption plot.
- ... Talon for the obvious depth of character she broug--- what...?
- ... Plagueis for being one mean bastage.
- ... Maul, for his split personality.
- ... Krayt for his badassery.
- ... Vader for being the first Darth we ever met, and the best.
Edited by Simon Fix, 05 May 2014 - 08:14 AM.
Intrepid Game Design Loser, Failed Novelist, and Stuttering Spoken Word Artist, B.A. Simon
Also making pathetic attempts at writing satire under the pen name Simon Hawk at Knozzle
Occasionally posting new pages on our Star Wars campaign wiki, Aux5.com
-~•~- -~•~- -~•~--~•~- -~•~- -~•~--~•~- -~•~- -~•~-
Currently Planning: Star Wars - The Ancient Game (Using Star Wars: EotE/AoR/F&D)
Currently Running: The Dresden Files - Angel's Gambit (Using DFRPG)