• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kissing_Crimson

Kissing_Crimson

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

hi!

how do attachments work when played during set-up? can they even be played?

thanks a lot in advance, we're a new and small group in portugal and we love both the novels and the game!

#2 Artumnis

Artumnis

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:02 PM

During set-up phase you may play only attachments with setup keyword in their text box.

#3 RJM

RJM

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

Artumnis said:

During set-up phase you may play only attachments with setup keyword in their text box.

Yep, and it might be worth noting that there are currently no attachments with the Setup keyword in the LCG card pool.  Just so you don't spend your time searching for any, as they're not there. :-)

#4 Kissing_Crimson

Kissing_Crimson

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:24 PM

thanks for your time! i noticed that in the rulesbook in the meantime but you know how it is when you learn a new game, even after you read the rules there's some stuff you don't remember!

what i didn't find and i wanted to be sure was if a player can choose to do some kind a mulligan at game start?

#5 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

Kissing_Crimson said:

what i didn't find and i wanted to be sure was if a player can choose to do some kind a mulligan at game start?

That's in the tournament rules, not the Core rules.

If a player doesn't like the 7 cards they draw, they can shuffle them back into their deck and draw 7 new cards. By the rules, they can only do this once per game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS