Okay I have a couple questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akitoscorpio

Akitoscorpio

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:45 AM

The first one's pretty simple, do Summoner's need to buy "The gift" To summon?

The second one is about Elementaly charge weapons, I saw ae few art  examples in the book of flaming swords and what looked like a "Light" Katana, but there's no hard rules for magic weapons? How would one go about making something like these?

#2 Ysalaine

Ysalaine

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

Akitoscorpio said:

The first one's pretty simple, do Summoner's need to buy "The gift" To summon?

The second one is about Elementaly charge weapons, I saw ae few art  examples in the book of flaming swords and what looked like a "Light" Katana, but there's no hard rules for magic weapons? How would one go about making something like these?

1) No. The Gift isn't required, but, a summoner with the Gift could get the Zeon Recovery advantages, etc. And they can decide to do magic as well, as they will increase their MA and their zeon pool anyway.

2) We translated a fan-made artifact creation rule, and Anima Studio said it was quite good. More info here.

Hope it helps ^^ I advice you to go to the other Anima forum (check my link), there are more people and more infos there.

#3 Gobbo

Gobbo

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

I can't seem to find the Magic Item rules.  Can you be a little more specific on the link?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS