Dungeon?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vogless

vogless

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:31 AM

Did I see somewhere way back that FFG was re-doing the Dungeon expansion?

#2 Brando

Brando

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:41 AM

The only one I have heard of that has been officially announced is The Reaper, but then again with all the speculation lately I suppose I could have missed something. I do believe they plan on doing many more expansions in the future in addition to The Reaper but my recollection is that they were going to try to do completely new expansions...that I am even more unsure about than the last comment.

One thing I can say is that in the upcoming games section they do have one game listed as "classified" and it is conviently placed underneath Talisman and The Reaper...so who knows...Maybe it will be called Ell's Expansion!

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:56 AM

That would be Android.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#4 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

Um, I am really flattered, but Jon is correct on this one and anyway, Jon and myself are freelance designers so we wouldn't have any say on future names of expansions;-)

#5 vogless

vogless

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:41 AM

I know BI was talking a mix of old and new expansions. We'll see I guess.

Thing is, Smaller expansions like Reaper fit my life much nicer. It's not too common to have a weekend to blow on Talisman anymore. Maybe after retairement in the nursing home :....

#6 kboleen

kboleen

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

Personally, I hope FFG sticks with the new, smaller "reaper" like expansions. I would love to get into games like Descent, but $80 for the game and $50 for the expansions istoo expensive for me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS