Photo

House Martell and House Greyjoy Starter Decks?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JRandom

JRandom

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:47 AM

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility that we may get the needed cards to make these two houses playable in the LCG?

#2 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,763 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:23 AM

***Edit***

Whoops. Spoke about 5 minutes too soon. Check out the main FFG page and Nate's new "State of the Game" for at least half an answer to this.

My suggestion for the people saying "What about Martell?" is to make sure a lot of people buy this expansion. If this one does well, a Martell one MUST come soon after, right? (No idea, but that's the hope I'm clinging to....)

#3 Lars

Lars

• Members
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:09 AM

JRandom is Psychic!!!!!!

How glad am I that this news did not come out yesterday (April Fools day)......

#4 Old Ben

Old Ben

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:12 AM

Lars said:

JRandom is Psychic!!!!!!

How glad am I that this news did not come out yesterday (April Fools day)......

I guess Nate´s smart enough to forsee the the reactions this may have caused. ;-)  

#5 Lars

Lars

• Members
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:16 AM

~yeah he is smart enough to post it at lunch time (for me) when no one else is really around to talk about, thus making me anxious for 4:30 to roll around or for more people to stop by in the next 45 mins!!!!!!!!! talkt about chinese water tourure (or more aptly Game of Thornes Forum refresh button torture) :D

#6 Old Ben

Old Ben

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:20 AM

Hehe, great job indeed. :-) For me it´s a very nice to surprise after a day´s work and it´s comfortable to receive the information at the early evening and not a half past midnight like usual- a very Europe friendly time for announcements. ;-)

Besides that, we could have had the announcement an hour earlier if we haven´t had that stupid change to European summer time last weekend. Time´s so relative. ;-)

#7 dormouse

dormouse

LCG Designer

• Members
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Actually I wish he HAD made the announcement yesterday. Think of all the angsty fun we could have had trying to pretend we all know it is a joke but wishing he wasn't so cruel and secretly wondering if it isn't true anyway.

~Nate in the future I expect all releases to be timed so as to benefit my twisted sense of humor. There will be a memo.

"words are like arrows, once loosened you cannot call them back"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS