Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I wanna play the "get a bunch of stuff wrong sweepstakes" too.
1. D'backs - if Scherzer and Garland are any good behind Webb and Haren, should be a good go. The lineup has a lot of question marks, though.
2. Doggers - eff the Doggers.
3. San Francisco - I like the rotation, and they're the team I'm forced to watch on TV, but the lineup? Bengie Molina cleanup? Puhleeze.
4 & 5. Rockies and Padres - umm...they'll both suck.
1. Cardinals - I'm think Carpenter will return to form, Pujols wins another MVP and they just outperform the Cubbies.
2. Cubbies - they got the pieces, but I don't trust most of them.
3. Reds - could be even better, but they're really young. Joey Votto is really impressive, though.
4. Brewers - poor Brewcrew...lost their horses.
5. Pirates - Yeah they'll suck...
6. Disastros - They'll suck more.
1. Braves - I like what they're doing. Rotation seems strong enough, got some innings eaters. I like the lineup if Chipper's healthy and McCann too.
2. Marlins (WC) - They might have the best rotation in the East. Really young team, but we need a crazy pick right?
3. Mets - Johan and...Johan...K-Rod is overrated.
4. Phillies - I don't trust that pitching staff at all. Scary lineup, though.
5. Natty Ices - yup.
1. Texas - just a hunch.
2. Angels - I think the injury bug hurts 'em a lot.
3. A's - they'll hit more than last year, but they hit none last year.
4. Seattle - still gonna suck.
1. Tigers - worst to first...Verlander can't be as bad as last year, and they're going to hit a ton.
2. White Sox - Not really any worse than last year.
3. Indians - seem to be a popular pick, but I don't know why, really. Hafner will probably still suck, and Lee won't be as good as last season.
4. Royals - why not? Could be a lot better than in recent years.
5. Minnesota - I don't know why I'm not respecting them...they never seem to be bad.
1. Rays - They've got everything they need to win just as much as last season
2. Red Sox (WC) - also still very good.
3. Yankees - har. outta the playoffs again. A-Roid and the rest of 'em.
4. Blue Jays - they'll not be good. Poor Roy Halladay...
5. Orioles - They're REALLY not be good. Poor...I don't even know who they have.
World Series? Rays over Marlins in the Retired Persons Series.