Bay Area DEMO DAYS hosted by TftEB

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cha0s

cha0s

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:11 AM

I just wanted to Rep our DEMO DAYS coming up this weekend!

This Saturday (4/4) and Sunday (4/5) at Black Diamond Games in Concord the Threat meta will be hosting A Game of Thrones from 12 noon to 4pm.

Anyone interested in trying the game out is welcome (we will have demo decks for you to test), even existing players who love the game are welcome to show up and offer their expertise as a resource (while taking part in the fun). Snacks and drinks will be provided and prizes will be awarded to winners of the Melee.

Here is the info for Black Diamond:

1950 Market St
Concord, CA 94520
(925) 681-0600

See you there!

#2 Studio Radd

Studio Radd

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for the demo of the game!  I was impressed and have since bought the entire Chapter Pack set for A Time of Ravens.  You did an awesome job of not only explaining the basics of playing the game, but also helping me to see where the strategy in deck building lies.  It was a lot of fun and I've found some players for it down here at Game Kastle.

Best Regards,

Craig 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS