• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phil43

Phil43

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

Can I just check….

I know that to play an attachment card you must match the resource from a character with the same sphere of influence as the card you wish to play, but….

Can you then play that attachment to any hero, regardless of the sphere of influence?

Can I just check….

I know that to play an attachment card you must match the resource from a character with the same sphere of influence as the card you wish to play, but….

Can you then play that attachment to any hero, regardless of the sphere of influence?

#2 richsabre

richsabre

Moby the Goldfish

• Members
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

yes you can. an attatchment will say what restrictions it has.

it will say things such as

'attatch to a (lore/spirit etc.) hero'

'attatch to a 'gondor/rohan/eagle etc. character'

if it doesnt saying anything like that then you can attatch to any character

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#3 Tracker1

Tracker1

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

Yes, the attachment can be placed on a hero of any sphere.  

Once you get beyond the core set you will run into some of these other situations with attachments.  There are some attachment cards that are restricted to a sphere, but can be attached to the hero once the hero gains the resource Icon (songs etc.)   and some attachemnts can only be played on a hero with the printed sphere/resource icon, which means it is restricted to that sphere now way to get around it with songs etc.   Some attachments can be placed on characters as well, not just heroes.  

'At last' said Aragorn 'Here are the tracks that we seek!'

#4 Phil43

Phil43

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

Great, thanks for the clarification.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS