Photo

X-Wing Games and Player in Southern Ca (Southern LA and Orange Co)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vojvoda13

Vojvoda13

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

Relocating the middle of July to Greater Southern LA. What is the gaming like in the area. I have asked on TMP in general but looking/asking here about X-Wing game stores, clubs etc. Really need to add to my growing fleet and want tp play in some "friendly" gaming. Not a big tournament pig but will play for the experiences.  VR  James

#2 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Well its not in OC, but in Chatsworth my store JJ's Game Lounge has a lot of players. Most of the staff play and right now we have a quite a bit of stock of Wave 1 left (For how long I have no idea). Come up and get some games in. We also have an X-wing league starting up on July 1st, if you are interested in joining.

#3 Vojvoda13

Vojvoda13

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

OH man wish I was already out there. Will not be reporting until the middle of the month and I assume I will be getting settled for at least two weeks. I hope to get a game or two in by August.   

#4 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Well, we tend to have 1 x-wing tourney a month and we have some of the O.P. Season 2 kits on order.

#5 Herkimer

Herkimer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:06 AM

If you are looking for something in OC, there is a league and regular play at http://www.mercenary-market.com/ in Costa Mesa on the weekends.

#6 TheKestrel

TheKestrel

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'm the other end of LA from you (well, right in the middle of LA proper), but if you hear about anything up this way, let me know!

#7 Satchmo

Satchmo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

What city are you moving to? I am in Covina and sometimes play at Game Empire in Pasadena. 

#8 Deltmi

Deltmi

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm new to x-wing, but I'm already addicted. I live in north orange county and I'm looking to see if there's any good local shops where I can learn to play in an easy environment. Not ready for tournaments.... yet.

Rebel Alliance: 4 [X-Wings], 2 [Y-Wings], 2 [A-Wings], 3 [B-Wings], 2 [HWK-290], 1 [YT-1300]

Empire: 5 [Tie Fighters], 3 [Tie Advanced], 3 [Tie Interceptors], 3 [Tie Bombers], 1 [Firespray-31], 1 [Lambda Shuttle]

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS