98 point competitive Fett list

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Beezer91

Beezer91

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

First of all just looking for some feedback on this list i have run this list twice both times coming out the victor though i have been thinking about making some changes to fett just 1-2 point diffrences looking for any tips. 

Boba Fett 39

Veterans instinct 1

Seismic Charge 2

Soontir fell 27

push the limits 3

Turr Phenrir 25

Veternas instinct 1

the whole point of this list is having the iniative and going first there are 2 nine skill pilots and one 10 and at 98 points i am going to be taking iniative in the majority of 100 pt games. The second game fett drew blood once but the real death dealers were the interceptors being able to move last and shoot first they were able to destroy three enemy ships while only taking return fire once i like to pride myself on manuvering on the battlefield with this list it allows decide where and how i want my ships placed around the enemies. Thanks for taking the time to read this looking forward to any and all contructive output from the community.

#2 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

Put Stealth on both of your Interceptors. They're glass cannons and need that extra maneuverability - especially if Wedge Antilles is on the battlefield!

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#3 Beezer91

Beezer91

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

i could cut some points and put stealth on one but to have the high pilot skills and take iniative it's impossible to take stealth devices on both interceptors. If i'm able to out manuver the enemy then i don't need the extra defense dice.

#4 swampthing

swampthing

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

I'm very pleased to find this thread as I have been testing a series of similar builds past few weeks, slow going because I don't get the chance to play too often. Anyway. My observation is that it is less important to fire first with boba due to his high shield and hull, you can trade firing first for extra dmg. My suggestion would be to drop veteran instincts for push the limit so you can target and focus. This does mean you end up at 100pts, but I find elusiveness quite effective on Soontir due to his ability which would bring you down to 99pts and still give you a good chance to gain initiative. Sorry for rubbish post format my phone is rubbish

#5 zathras23

zathras23

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

Once Wave 3 hits drop the Seismic Charge on Fett and take a Navigator, which will make him insanely hard to predict where he's going. You'll be at 99 points for the initiative.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS