POSTERS!!!!!?????

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fasteddy23

fasteddy23

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Ok so the big shaker and mover for the City is without the doubt the posters. I have found through testing the game the past 2 weeks,,that the posters are huge momentum changers in the game when played to there maximum benefit. My question is,,,what do we count these as when other cards effect the complete board. Do the posters count as objects???? If the poster is moved to another space,,,do you still have to pay 1 gold to keep it????? Definitely need a definitive answer on this because of the capabilities of the card. LOVE THE CITY,,,the game has changed,,,respect the gold!

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

fasteddy23 said:

Ok so the big shaker and mover for the City is without the doubt the posters. I have found through testing the game the past 2 weeks,,that the posters are huge momentum changers in the game when played to there maximum benefit. My question is,,,what do we count these as when other cards effect the complete board. Do the posters count as objects???? If the poster is moved to another space,,,do you still have to pay 1 gold to keep it????? Definitely need a definitive answer on this because of the capabilities of the card. LOVE THE CITY,,,the game has changed,,,respect the gold!

Wanted Posters are not Adventure Cards, so they are not affected by any effect that moves/discards Adventure cards.

This includes fuzzy cards like Traveling Bazaar, that refer to "all other cards", and cards like Wanted List that has Posters attached to them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS