Any way to easily fill a playset.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Briareos200

Briareos200

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

Is there any way to get just the cards that only had 1 or 2 copies in the core set?  I'd hate to think I have to get 3 core sets just to get a playset.

#2 Algernon

Algernon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

It would be great if you could buy a large data pack that included all the cards missing from the core set. If not, it would be great if future deluxe expansions included the missing cards. 

For now, splitting a core set with another player is a good way to get some of the cards.

• decPL likes this

#3 Tubbyfu

Tubbyfu

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

ppl sell a sets of one-of and two-of on ebay, and some sites do sell singles, but after buying everything you need youre better off just buying three of the base-set .. i split the game w/ two other friends, so we have 3x base set and one to two of each expansion

#4 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

Briareos200 said:

Is there any way to get just the cards that only had 1 or 2 copies in the core set?  I'd hate to think I have to get 3 core sets just to get a playset.

The Core Set cards I keep running out of are Hedge Fund, Wall of Static, and Enigma.

#5 stevepop

stevepop

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

http://teamcovenant....tity-packs.html

I've bought a few of these.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS