Help with statting new adventure

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'm running new scenario this evening. It is written as a convention scenario (and by that I mean it is likely that the PCs end up dead) but it should work well enough as a small cameo too. I'll be GMing it with WFRP 1st edition rules so if there's someone that would like to translate it to WFRP2 and/or 3rd edition (proofreading would be nice too) send me an email to doc_cthulhu@hotmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor to the file at Google Drive. It might take a couple of days to finish rewriting it after playtesting but I'm still hopeful it will be online during this week.

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

You should get quite a few emails regarding this  :)

#3 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

I did receive enough! 

During play testing a certain game mechanic caused too much problems so I had to redo some parts of this cameo. While it is mostly done, it is not in a state that would benefit from being even proofread. And I'm leaving for a trip for a couple of days. So you'll have to wait until next week to see anything done…

On the bright side I think of getting this statted for all editions of WFRP + Zweihänder so that everyone has at least one convention scenario to run when needed.

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#4 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

Shared the cameo/adventure with available proofreaders and commenters. Hopefully we can get this online during July.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS