Wolfwood question???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fasteddy23

fasteddy23

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

Wolfwood states that if you are not a Lycanthrope, move the Werewolf to this space and roll 1 die on its chart,,,ok so let's say you land on Wolfwood and you are not a Lycanthrope,,but the Werewolf is also on the same place as well,,,will you still encounter the Werewolf even though the Werewolf is already on the space?? I am thinking that you will encounter the Werewolf even though its already on the space???

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

fasteddy23 said:

Wolfwood states that if you are not a Lycanthrope, move the Werewolf to this space and roll 1 die on its chart,,,ok so let's say you land on Wolfwood and you are not a Lycanthrope,,but the Werewolf is also on the same place as well,,,will you still encounter the Werewolf even though the Werewolf is already on the space?? I am thinking that you will encounter the Werewolf even though its already on the space???

You're unsure of what to do because the Werewolf isn't actually moved to the space; the instruction is to move it and roll on its chart. If movement is not needed because it's already there, just roll on the chart.

I think that if you land on the Chasm and have no Followers, you just roll for yourself. You won't pretend not to roll because the space says "Roll one die for yourself, and one for each of your Followers". Here you have to apply the same reasonement, IMHO.

One more example: if you draw the Imp on the Hidden Valley and the result is that you're moved to the Hidden Valley, you encounter that space again as if you have just moved there. The Werewolf behaves the same way. Your character is usually restricted when allowed to teleport, because the teleporting effects say "to any other space". Random teleport or NPC teleport works differently.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS