• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

It's been great, folks, but I'm out of here (and my apologies if you've already seen this post at other sites). I've decided to sell my SW:TCG collection. It was a lot of fun, but it's just not fitting in with my life the way I want it to. You can see my ebay auction here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=330946144253

This is a great way for newcomers to get into the game. It includes two core sets, the first 3 Force packs, lots of card sleeves, a deck box, 2 sets of regional affiliation cards, and a regional playmat.

Thanks for all the good times on the forums, everyone.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#2 The Empire Brings Sexy Back

The Empire Brings Sexy Back

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

Adios Budgernaut. We'll miss you. $120 (or $170 bin) is highway robbery though and your greed turns my stomach a lil.

#3 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

It seems like he is looking for retail for the core sets + Force packs, and the other things are "bonus". Best of luck Budgernaut!

Welcome to the machine!

#4 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

You will be missed, Budgernaut. It was you who convinced me to give this game a chance, and for that you have my undying gratitude.

#5 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

Sorry to see you go, Budgernaut, though I totally get it. I'm still buying the game because I love the art on the cards, but I can't really see myself ever playing it… I just can't seem to see what would be 'fun' about it.

Are you sticking with X-Wing? And what about the RPG - you into that?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS