Help with buying Netrunner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 delume

delume

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

I was able to purchase, some time ago, a starter box, Trace Amount and Cyber Exodus. The game is fantastic and I have recently started demoing it to our local gaming group. Nothing but positive responses. Yes, I think, I may just get to play against a deck I haven't built myself! Unfortunately when anyone else wants to buy into this game it is difficult (I only just hesitate saying impossible) to buy it. I live in New Zealand and I thought there might be someone who knows somewhere to purchase this great game. I am afraid Netrunner is going to lose it chance with my gaming group, any help you could offer would be appreciated. Thanks.

#2 Tzeechel

Tzeechel

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

About mid-way down http://boardgamegeek...droid-netrunner there is a section of ebay listings. I would check those listings and see if any have decent international shipping rates. 

Good luck!

#3 KGB

KGB

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

I usually buy items like this in bulk from www.coolstuffinc.com  They have great prices and I think they ship worldwide.  Someone new to the game could buy everything from them for well below retail. 

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spake, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS