Blood Rage, Burning, and Ending of a Monsters Turn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hasharin

Hasharin

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

In an encounter we played a couple days ago where the Heros targeted a master Hybrid Sentinel. They gave the master Hybrid Sentinel enough hearts so that it had one till death and the burning condition. Then they also stunned him. On the overlords turn he activated his Hybrid Sentinels obviously he removed the stun token. He also made an attack. The Hybrid Sentinels were then done with their activation. Would the Hybrid Sentinel die from receivei g the one heart from burning then and there? Or, would he be able to Blood Rage him reasoning that he gets the heart at the end of the Overlord turn not the Hybrid Sentinel activation. Which is it? Also would the Hybrid Sentinel die anyway or would the overlor get to play Blood Rage? How would you decide that order?

#2 Sym

Sym

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

I would say since the monster ends its turn before the "end" of the Overlord's turn, the burning would take effect first, even if it was the last monster of the last group he was to activate.

#3 Hasharin

Hasharin

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

That's what I argued but my friend came up with an argument saying that while a monsters activation may it's turn is not which doesn't make a lot of sense to  me.

#4 Demoncow

Demoncow

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

Hasharin and i used some prety bad logic and ended up winning the argument out of pure stubornness

Demoncow: He who takes off like a llama when the need arises.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS