Sword of Truth???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fasteddy23

fasteddy23

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

Ok there are a couple of cards like Sword of truth, and the condition met is : If your attack roll is lower than your opponents attack roll. The official wording on the card is "Add 1 to your Strength during battle," and "If your attack roll is lower than your opponent's attack roll, you may change your attack roll into a 6 result."  Ok so here's the situation, I am the Knight and I battle Cerberus in the Day time.I have 2 strength counters making my Strength 6,,,if i add the +1 bonus from the sword,,I am now attacking at 7. The Knight rolls a 5,, and Cerberus rolls a 6. Does my attack roll count as 6,,since Cerberus rolled higher than me??? Is that how this requirement is met and played?

I am unstoppable as the Merchant..

#2 fasteddy23

fasteddy23

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

This Sword Of Truth seems like a heavy handed card! Whoa

#3 fasteddy23

fasteddy23

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

I am wondering if you can even use the Sword of Truth vs. creatures. It says opponents in the card,,and maybe they are referring to other characters??

#4 Uvatha

Uvatha

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

fasteddy23 said:

I am wondering if you can even use the Sword of Truth vs. creatures. It says opponents in the card,,and maybe they are referring to other characters??

opponent is anything you are fighting against. If it meant characters only it would say characters only. As far as i know thats the right way to play the sword of truth.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS