Stands for Ions & (Repainted) Target Locks

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RedWilde

RedWilde

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Finally finished up my first big batch of repainting target locks and putting Locks and Ion tokens on stands.  Details on the blog: http://goblinhall.co...the-locks-ions/

#2 Norsehound

Norsehound

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

I put Velcro on the bottom of my Target Locks to keep them together, but they also stick to the felt square that I play with. This looks like a great solution to that problem!

#3 Gullwind

Gullwind

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:50 AM

I attached my Target Lock tokens together with small rubber bands, so I didn't have to rummage through the tray trying to find the darned matching letter. I figured out a clever way of putting the rubber band on so you can clearly see the letter on both sides. I have two of each set, so I can have one target lock pair lettered A to X.

#4 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

I usually stick the target lock in one of the slots for the ID number, it helps with the ID issue and keeps it on the base.  I think your solution looks good as well.

Nerfherder in Training

#5 SpectreSix

SpectreSix

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Off topic, that A-wing and the Y-wing look awesome :D

Spectre Leader, standing by.

#6 Boomer_J

Boomer_J

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

SpectreSix said:

Off topic, that A-wing and the Y-wing look awesome :D

I was thinking the same thing. And if you painted those numbers by hand you are truly awesome I thought they were stencil transfers or decals at first. Outstanding job. 

#7 RedWilde

RedWilde

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Thank you!  Yes, all free-hand painted.  

Honed my numbering painting skills on many a BloodBowl team with player numbers in several locations on each team's uniforms.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS