Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cd8dman

cd8dman

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

My life has taken a bad turn and I am considering selling my entire Warhammer Fantasy 3e collection (minus maybe the hardbound Players
Guide).  Does anyone know an approximate price I could sell it for?  It is all in near mint condition with multiple stanley containers.  The only material I didn't get were the print on demand expansions.  All pieces are present and all cards are sleeved.

This isn't something I wanted to do but family must take precedence.

#2 Boehm

Boehm

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

cd8dman said:

My life has taken a bad turn and I am considering selling my entire Warhammer Fantasy 3e collection (minus maybe the hardbound Players
Guide).  Does anyone know an approximate price I could sell it for?  It is all in near mint condition with multiple stanley containers.  The only material I didn't get were the print on demand expansions.  All pieces are present and all cards are sleeved.

This isn't something I wanted to do but family must take precedence.

**** happens - atleast you got your priorities straight. At this point in time, with the buzz kinda having died down - I would expect something like 35-50% of full retail value  …what that is would obviously depend on where in the world you are? And if you want bids, maybe stating where you live would be a good start ?

Anyway, best of luck with selling stuff …and whatever problems you are going through…

#3 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

I've seen "full sets" like this in mint go for about $300-$400 lately. I just bought that exact setup new, Stanley containers, sleeves, and all and probably have close to $600 in it total. Now, $150 of that was probably the sleeves and storage, so the whole WH set minus POD cost me ballpark $450 new. Not sure if that's helpful or not but will hopefully give you some ballpark numbers.

#4 cd8dman

cd8dman

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the info.  I'm located in mid USA, Nebraska.

#5 Crazy Aido

Crazy Aido

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

Really sorry to hear that dude. Hope everything goes ok.

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Best of luck on that stuff!  Hopefully an Ebay search or a check on Amazon.com for used stuff will reveal what you are looking at for prices.

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS