inside job

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 elfomarcio

elfomarcio

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

ok: this makes me really sick because i almost have a fight for this thing: the card says you can bypass the first piece of ice you encounter, that means rezzed OR unrezzed right? so if i have 2 pieces of ice and you runner use inside job on that server i can NOT rez the first one that you bypass and directly rez the second one, right?

#2 nungunz

nungunz

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

Nope.  Unrezzed ICE is not encountered.

#3 elfomarcio

elfomarcio

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

ok i re read the rules and i was wrong.. what an idiot

#4 Star20

Star20

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

Hrm, I think I might have to disagree. Here's my thoughts, using your scenario of two unrezzed Ice guarding a server:

A: You approach Ice 1. Corp decides not to rez. You proceed to Ice 2. Corp decides not to rez. Run is successful

B: You approachy Ice 1. Corp decides to rez. Inside Job kicks in, you skip it, go to Ice 2. If Corp rezzes that one, you have to deal with it.

C: You approach Ice 1. Corp decides not to rez. You proceed to Ice 2. Corp decides to rez, Inside Job kicks in, you skip that one. Run is successful.

That's my thought anyway. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

#5 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

You're right, Star20.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS