• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

Hey all

I'm new to the LCG scene.  I was wondering if  Creation and Control was coming out around June 31st, or is there usually a slow down phases before the next cycle starts, or is it like a month by month thing until they stop making cards for it?

I have to admit a little break in data packs would be most helpful for the game and my wallet lol.

#2 158hoff

158hoff

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

Check out the "upcoming" tab. The expansion went " on the boat" on 6/12 and is expected in July. They already have previews of the first two data packs of the next cycle. When they get closer to the release date they usually have a projected day on that same upcoming page. Hope that helps.

#3 158hoff

158hoff

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

I don't know if you play other LCG's but Call of Cthulu and Warhammer Invasion have switched to just deluxe expansions about once a quarter. They have a lot of product to play catch up but the games themselves are really fun to play.

#4 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for answering my question 158hoff.  I have a much better understanding of how things run now.  I wouldn't mind if Android Netrunner did a quarter by quarter deluxe.  I feel it would give players more time to get better acquainted with the current cards, before new ones came out.

As far as Call of Cthulu and Warhammer Invasion goes:  I haven't tried those yet, but I've heard of them and they do sound fun.  It's just that they have a lot to catch up to.  Out of the LCG, don't they have the most cards?

#5 lahonda_99

lahonda_99

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

I ordered one of every Android:Netrunner set a few months ago along with a pre-order of Creation and Control. The order won't ship until the retailer receives Creation and Control so I've been waiting for a long time...

#6 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

Hey all

I'm new to the LCG scene.  I was wondering if  Creation and Control was coming out around June 31st, or is there usually a slow down phases before the next cycle starts, or is it like a month by month thing until they stop making cards for it?

I have to admit a little break in data packs would be most helpful for the game and my wallet lol.

June 31st!? I think I know why it isn't out yet...

I ordered one of every Android:Netrunner set a few months ago along with a pre-order of Creation and Control. The order won't ship until the retailer receives Creation and Control so I've been waiting for a long time...

Ouch! I'm lucky that I order with friends, so we got enough cards at the end of June to order C&C separately.

#7 KGB

KGB

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

I hope this arrives soon as well.  My friend demoed the game for me and I'm looking forward to picking it up but I want to order everything all at once and this is the only thing that's holding it up for me.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spake, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

#8 Ken on Cape

Ken on Cape

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

They just updated from  "on the boat" to "shipping"  :D

• KGB likes this

#9 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

I see July 29th on the Upcoming page!

Edited by SolennelBern, 19 July 2013 - 07:32 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS