• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neo1818

Neo1818

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english, i am from France.

Here is my idea, and how i came to it.

As a "Game Of Thrones" Tv show addict, i saw recently the last season 3, ans i was really impressed by the war markers used by Robb.

http://imgur.com/B86e2t2

I immediatly thought they would be awesome for my favorite board game. Unfortunatly, i searched on the web, and they are not on sale. I tryed to find chess pieces wich could look the same, but i didn't.

So the only solution now is to ask a modelizer to modelize those pieces, and use a 3D printer to create them.

I made some requests on 3D modelization forum, and the cost is quite big ( 100-500 $). So the only solution is to find a lots of GoT fan who would fund this project ( only the modelization, not the printing).

So, do you think it is a realistic project ?

I am open to any advice and comment.

#2 JakeZF

JakeZF

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

I would kick in a few bucks! 

#3 yosefbender

yosefbender

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

I am going to use the Battle of Westors

battle lore minis 

but it would be much much  cheaper to sculpt in green stuff   and make a silicon  mold then cast them  in dental plaster or plastic . were talking about less than $200 us dollars 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS