Help me with Song idea

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DukeWellington

DukeWellington

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Ok so I want to build a support deck for a two player team. The point of the deck is to try and pull off a secrecy effect that can keep two players at a very low threat level. The key cards are Rivendell Minstrels and Song of Earendil. I have never been able to make it work.

#2 Connor McGinnis

Connor McGinnis

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

Do you want to go with 1 or 2 spheres of influence?

A couple cards you could try would be "Love of Tales" (Lore) or "The Galadhrim's Greeting" (Spirit).

#3 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

If you're using Song of Earendil you have to do the Wandering Took combo!

I tried this for a long time as well with Strider/Glorfindel and Theodred/Legolas as a secrecy combo but never really got it to work. Secrecy just isn't worth doing (IMO) with the limited cardpool.

I think with the coming Hobbit strategies, this type of deck may become more viable, especially when paired with an Archery deck and Great Yew Bow.
The hobbits could get out Song of Earendil/Wandering Took (thematic!) and get everyone's threat way down.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS