Burglar Baggins missing???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rcgutz

rcgutz

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

I have the core set and recently bought the saga expansion "The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill."  I was attempting to build the decks as described in the back of the expansion rules and it says to use "Burglar Baggins" x3 for both decks.  I only have 3 of the "Burglar Baggins" cards.  Am I missing cards or is there a typo or something else missing?

#2 Pharmboys2013

Pharmboys2013

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

you're not missing anything.  i think they just assume since they are giving two deck lists for presumputally two players that both players have the expansion and would have 3 copies.  the listed deck lists are kind of iffy anyway so dont feel like you have to be forced into making them exactly the same

"His life is charmed, or fate spares him for some other end."

#3 rcgutz

rcgutz

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Kind of what I figured. I don't play with other players in my area since I haven't been able to find other players in my area. I play with my family since I have a large family but only buy one game. Thanks for the reply. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS