• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 urskoy

urskoy

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hi

There is a place available in an Enemy Within Campaign, which is played using Fantasy Grounds on Thursdays at 6.00pm GMT to 10pm GMT. I have a Fantasy Grounds ultimate licence, so it is free to play.

Let me know if you are interested and want more details.

Cheers

#2 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

I have a question about roleplaying in these programs.

Recently (within last 5 years) i have noticed two types of internet roleplayers, the ones who just roleplay.

Durak looks over the room searching for traps.

to the other type

Duraks hair blowing faintly in the air highlights his face as he searchingly searches the room for any sign that a trap could be lying there waiting the faintest step of an unwary adventure.

I am more of the first type. Due to my typing speed and spelling mistakes.

But if its verbal, I tend to give more reasoning. I look over the room looking for traps, as i am feeling a bit uneasy in this room.

I have only played the game once last Summer, but be willing to give it a try as i really need to become more experienced in the game. You mention 6gmt to 10 gmt. So thats 7bst to 11 bst? I am in UK so either is a good time.

#3 urskoy

urskoy

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hi

You are right about the time, it will be 7pm till 11pm in the UK.

I use teamspeak, so its pretty much like gaming at the table. You won't need to type quick or anything. The group is very friendly and I am sure you will get along fine. 

If you would like to send me an email to skell360@yahoo.co.uk we can get you set up and have a chat about the details :)

Speak soon

Dave

#4 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Couldnt get the forums to work eariler today. This been my first chance to read them.I emailed you.No idea why didnt see your reply yesterday. I check the forums daily.

#5 Boehm

Boehm

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

If you should have a need of another player Im interested too …

I live in Denmark, so timezone-wise its good for me … and since the WFRP campaign I have been in seem to have stalled a bit, Im interested in getting into an online game :)

claus.h.bohm@gmail.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS