Home-made miniature transport trays

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The Dread Polack

The Dread Polack

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

In order to save a few bucks, I've decided to make my own foam trays for storing and transporting my minis. There are some online stores that will sell you foam sheets, sometimes pre-cut to size, that you can make your own trays for around $5 a tray, instead of around $20, using the same foam that the manufacturers use.

I have a foam supplier just a few blocks from my home which I am looking into buying foam from. Otherwise, there is a place online that looks perfect, but shipping is kind of expensive. Either way, the greater the quanity purchased, generally, the cheaper it gets.

Is anyone interested in combining an order with me? I will either pick up the foam from the store by me, or else order it online and we can divy it up at the Event center. Let me know. Also, feel free to ask questions. I'm also happy to show you how to make them. It's not difficult. Definitely worth the time to save a lot of money, if you ask me.

Dan

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS