Six Fate Inn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fasteddy23

fasteddy23

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

Ok so let's say you you use the Inn and roll the dice as if you were at the Tavern. What happens if you roll a 6? It says to cross the storm river,,,what do you do if you are inside the city on a draw card space?? My interruptation is that a 6 would be ignored because you are not touching the storm river.

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

fasteddy23 said:

Ok so let's say you you use the Inn and roll the dice as if you were at the Tavern. What happens if you roll a 6? It says to cross the storm river,,,what do you do if you are inside the city on a draw card space?? My interruptation is that a 6 would be ignored because you are not touching the storm river.

The Tavern Space doesn't say to cross the Storm River, it says "A boatman offers to ferry you to the Temple as your next Move".

I suppose the designers meant it to be possible from any space of the City, being the City built on the riverside.

#3 Croonos

Croonos

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

I wonder if Tavern Maid in Six Fate Inn can choose which result to use instead of rolling a die?

#4 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:38 AM

Croonos said:

I wonder if Tavern Maid in Six Fate Inn can choose which result to use instead of rolling a die?

Yes I see no reason why not, as it's treated as though a character visits the Tavern!

Ell.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS