• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

Hi.

I need a complete set of the Mirkwood cycle. Thought I'd wait for the reprints here in June. But I can see they have been delayed to Q3. Anyone know of a site still having anyone in stock?

#2 muemakan

muemakan

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

German or english?                                   

#3 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

English please :-)

#4 John85

John85

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

I thought I saw some on Miniature Market…checking…never mind they're displayed on the website but listed out of stock.

#5 muemakan

muemakan

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

www.planetharry.com

It is a small gamestore in Vienna/Austria. He does send worldwide and on saturday he still had everything except long dark, watcher and foundations.

Just email him. Prices are 11€ per pack.

#6 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

muemakan said:

www.planetharry.com

It is a small gamestore in Vienna/Austria. He does send worldwide and on saturday he still had everything except long dark, watcher and foundations.

Just email him. Prices are 11€ per pack.

awesome. I just sent a mail. This is so great that I will have trouble sleeping until I get a reply :) Thanks for the tip. I'll post with the result.

#7 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Muemakan: I've now got all 6 ap's on their way in the mail. So thank you so much for your tip. It saved me a lot of time and money also. I'll let everyone know where to buy the Mirkwood cycle in another thread. You are the man :)

#8 158hoff

158hoff

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

Miniature Market and Lotus Vault is where I order mine. Both good places. Sometimes eBay and Amazon. 

#9 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

lotusvault rocks

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#10 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

158hoff said:

Miniature Market and Lotus Vault is where I order mine. Both good places. Sometimes eBay and Amazon. 

Yes, I mostly buy from miniature market also. But most places are out of stock on this cycle. Great site with good service and super prices. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS