I'm going to be using a semi limited card pool. A Cycle pool so to speak. Meaning, that each delux expantion has its own associated 6 pack cycle.. and that is a pool. So the Mirkwood Pool is CORE + The Mirkwood cycle. The Darowdelf Pool is CORE + The Mirkwood cycle + Kaz + the Darrowdelf cycle. Etc etc.
I'm going to try and show a different deck every time, and will attempt to not favor any sphere or hero.. Though that may be hard at the start as Lore / Spirit was really so strong!
Hope you enjoy it ...
Have Fun and ROLL HIGH!
The Tragic Quests of Middle Earth
- Passage Through Mirkwood (Game Start) - (Lost in the Forest)
- Journey Down the Anduin (Game Start) - (Denethor's Duck Shoot)
- Hunt for Gollum (Denethor's Oracle)
- Conflict at the Carrock (Denethor's Duck Shoot (CaTC))
- A Journey to Rhosgobel - Attempt: 1 - (Heal Vac)
- A Journey to Rhosgobel - Attempt: 2 - (Heal Vac)
- The Hills of Emyn Muil (A Pleasant Walk)
- The Dead Marshes (No Escape)
- Return to Mirkwood - Attempt 1 - (Denethor's Secret Road)
- Return to Mirkwood - Attempt 2 - (Denethor's Secret Road
- The Massing at Osgiliath - Attempt 1 - (Cheese It)
- The Massing at Osgiliath - Attempt 2 - (Cheese It)
- Khazad-Dum 1/3 - Into The Pit - Attempt 1 (OPE)
- Khazad-Dum 1/3 - Into The Pit - Attempt 2 (OPE v2)
- Khazad-Dum 2/3 - The Seventh Level (Bev's Break)
- Khazad-Dum 3/3 - Flight from Moria - Attempt 2 - (Gon-DIG-or)
- Khazad-Dum 3/3 - Flight from Moria - Attempt 3 - (Gon-DIG-or)
- to be continued
Edited by TragicTheBlathering, 19 November 2014 - 03:06 PM.