My BoW review was mentioned by FFG on their Facebook page

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Unbeliever

Unbeliever

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

This is insane. I just woke up to the fact that FFG mentioned my review of Battles of Westeros on their Facebook page!

I published the review a couple of days ago on Board Game Geek, and it was really a labor of love that started small and then just snowballed into something bigger. I'd be super happy if more fans wanted to check it out. Once again, big thanks to FFG for making my day! Thanks also to all of the BGG goers who thumbed my review and tipped me GeekGold. I'm so proud and happy for the positive response. :)

My review is available here:
Battles of Westeros: An Immensely Deep Strategy Experience [Board Game Geek]

Let me know what you think!

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

Man, the review is incredible. It sums up pretty much all the existing stuff for BoW, kudos.

I hope you will expand it, as soon as FFG decides to release some new stuff for BoW (and I hope this will happen very soon)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Unbeliever

Unbeliever

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

Thanks a lot! I'm so happy with the response. I regret not having entered anything about terrain and skirmish cards, though… maybe I'll edit that in. :)

#4 SFRR

SFRR

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Fantastic review!…WoW!…that's an amazing effort.  Nicely sums up why BoW is a superior tactical level wargme to all the "C&C's (:A&N)," BC, Mem'44 and BL.  Very well done on your part.

• Unbeliever likes this

(SFRR) aka Siferr Stark

#5 Unbeliever

Unbeliever

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Fantastic review!…WoW!…that's an amazing effort.  Nicely sums up why BoW is a superior tactical level wargme to all the "C&C's (:A&N)," BC, Mem'44 and BL.  Very well done on your part.

Thanks a lot!

/T

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS