Upcoming Sets - What We Know (file)

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

I keep this this spreadsheet to allay some of my anticipation.  You will find that entries for which all information is known (i.e. OS, card number, affiliation, etc) will be filled with a color that corresponds with its affiliation.  Cards for which insufficient information is known, have been placed in locations based on some vague guess of mine.

Any card for which we have been given an image (most of them), are hyperlinked.

Please let me know if there is any problem viewing it or if I missed/messed something.

https://docs.google....a2c&usp=sharing

#2 Warren12

Warren12

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

Great resource, thanks for this.

#3 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

Cool. I had a thread going doing the same thing but honestly I lost interest in constantly updating it. I like the layout of this.

Your OS copies for Edge of Darkness are wrong. Should all be 1 not 2.

Mind if I post a link to it on cardgamedb ?

#4 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Right; and go for it.

#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

One more thing. Set 86 will be Scum to give them 7. And Edge is sets 69-90. Not 110. 

#6 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

Anyone else a little concerned about Prepare for Evacuation? It's going to make Hoth objectives a risky play for DS and makes blowing one up a risky play when attacking one. Two in play at once is going to be tough and add in Subzero defense and nobody is safe. 

I will need to see how many units in the Hoth objectives have enter play effects because bouncing their units might not always be the best play. 

#7 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

69-90 - fixed.  As for 86, while I think it is way more than likely that this is true, without knowing for sure I wouldn't put it in.  Unless I missed a statement specifically indicating that there are 7 S&V OSs, then I don't want to add any unessecary supposition.  However, they did specify that Jedi, Rebels, Sith and Navy would all be represented, so those were "penciled in." 

#8 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:34 AM

Scum are getting 7 same as Smugglers which brings them in line with every other affiliation. All the others in core set also got 7. Plus it makes the numbers work. Each side of the force (LS/DS) gets 11 in total. 2 neutral, 1 for core affiliations and 7 for the affiliation that is the boxes focus. 

There is also these three cards from last months issue of Game Trade Magazine. 

Vader's Fist - Sith objective 

Hoth Rear Guard - LS neutral unit

E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster - DS enhancement

http://imgur.com/a/tQDvF

#9 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

Cards added; thanks.

#10 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

The organization is way better than what I had created … thanks!

Welcome to the machine!

#11 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

I added a Release Status column. I don't check the Upcoming page as frequently as others, so if anyone could just give me a heads-up via PM when they updat those, I'd appreciate it so that I can keep it as up-to-date as possible.

#12 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:20 AM

Actually. let me stratch that: any suggestions, corrections, additions, etc should be made via the Comment function on the Google Doc file page itself.

Also, I added the now spoiled set; until I get exact card numbers (I can't make most of them out), I won't "lock them in."

#13 Rob Martin

Rob Martin

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:36 AM

Oops. It looks as though I hadn't set the permissions to allow for others to comment on the docs.  This has been fixed.

#14 hundreds

hundreds

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

Was this going to be updated?

#15 Crouton

Crouton

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

I had made something similar. You are free to use mine...

https://docs.google....pwbERSd0E#gid=0

#16 bobafett012

bobafett012

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

I think some of those cards you have listed in the limited sets are possibly part of the challenge decks.

#17 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

I think some of those cards you have listed in the limited sets are possibly part of the challenge decks.

Which ones do you think might be part of the challenge decks?  It looks good to me.

#18 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

Maybe Obi Wan, it is too small to see his numbering. And can't see any of the numbering on A Price on their heads.

Edited by Toqtamish, 21 August 2013 - 06:51 AM.

#19 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

I think Obi-wan is a normal card. You're right about Price on Their Heads, though it does appear to be a different affiliation than the challenge deck cards we have seen for the dark side, for whatever that's worth.

#20 doctormungmung

doctormungmung

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

I'm curious why people think that Dash Rendar is not in a challenge deck.  As far as I can tell, there's nothing to indicate one way or the other from what we've seen.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS