Tie Interceptor with Starship Layout

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 El Tea

El Tea

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

I found this article on a Starship layout approach to make space combat run smoother a while back.  I too found it an excellent approach and have had my group running with the YT-1300 sheet ever since.  It has really sped up Starship combat - when you don't have to spend 5 minutes remembering the mechanics every time the group just has more fun.

Last session, my guys found a Tie Int and managed to steal it.  In my SW universe, Tie Ints have shields, so I made this one a prototype/experimental version.  It basically is a slightly faster, tougher tie fighter with quad lasers.  The abilities on the sheet are tailored to the ship - for example, there is no entry for "plot course", because with only one pilot they can't really plot course and navigate at the same time.

If anyone wants a copy for their own game, they can find it here.

Tea

#2 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

Very handy thank you.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS