Magos Idolitrex and the Trade skill

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Terraneaux

Terraneaux

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Idolitrex Magi are listed as having Trade (+10) in their starting skills.  Has anyone figured out whether this was meant to be a specific trade or whether it was meant to be one of the player's choice?  The errata doesn't cover it obviously.

#2 ShadowRay

ShadowRay

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

I don't think that it let's you pick from all trade skills, just those you already have picked (from human and I don't remember if magos gains any). If I remeber correctly all the time you get skill +10 at character creation you somehow get this skill at +0 first.

#3 Terraneaux

Terraneaux

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

ShadowRay said:

I don't think that it let's you pick from all trade skills, just those you already have picked (from human and I don't remember if magos gains any). If I remeber correctly all the time you get skill +10 at character creation you somehow get this skill at +0 first.

Do you have any particular reason to think this other than intuition?

#4 ShadowRay

ShadowRay

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Other than what I already written, no. It just somewhat fits for me. Ask ffg if you want their interpretation.

#5 Amroth

Amroth

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

As Shadowray said humans get to pick a trade as part of their starting package, without any evidence to the contrary it would be safe to assume the +10 to trade would be to whatever trade you selected for this (or any other trade you chose to purchase at start-up if for some reason you wanted to have more than one).

• Illithidelderbrain likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS