GM Aids

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZombieLenin

ZombieLenin

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

So since I am knew to this system, I'm looking for good GM tools for windows. A combat tracker built specifically for this, or WFRP 2e would be great, but I'd be willing to settle for a database that allows me to manually input NPC stats/notes in a format vaguely similar to the way they are presented in the books.

And please god, nobody recommend excel. If I wanted to stare at excel and mess around with coding it to do what I want, I'd have done it already, and I haven't! Meaning please god no, unless someone can recommend a premade worksheet. Otherwise, I'm not fluent enough in excel to make it worth my time, and I'll stick to manually inputting fillable character sheets. :D

#2 Asajev

Asajev

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

not sure what you are looking for but i recall a year or so ago some one made a good combat tracker and other useful things with excel based spread sheets that you just put the data values and it spat out the info you needed. They were made for dark heresy and rogue trader i think but same concept. as for being a new gm that depends to what extend to you know the warhammer 40k lore and in this context the imperial guard.

#3 Graey

Graey

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

Are you telling me we've lost another useful template? What in the name of the Omnissiah… *facemechadendrite*

#4 Baradiel

Baradiel

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

Graey said:

Are you telling me we've lost another useful template? What in the name of the Omnissiah… *facemechadendrite*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS