secrets of arkham reprint

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Amurokashu

Amurokashu

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

hey guys. with a reprint for secrets of arkham coming later in the yeard does this mean it'll go to 3 of every card or could it stay at 2 of?

#2 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Amurokashu said:

hey guys. with a reprint for secrets of arkham coming later in the yeard does this mean it'll go to 3 of every card or could it stay at 2 of?

It's more likely to still have two copies of every card, but there's a very slight probability of having three copies, since there's precedence in AGoT.

#3 DrFaust

DrFaust

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

I've been hovering on the brink of buying a second box to achieve the full 3x complement. The suspense is killing me.

#4 Mnemonaut

Mnemonaut

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

3 copies of each card? In my opinion the only reason to buy the reprint.

#5 Internutt

Internutt

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

A reprint is scheduled for 2014 along with the Core set, according to the upcoming page at least. I'm really hoping that FFG will announce it is a 160 card set featuring the 10 story cards and 50x3 cards for the factions.

#6 skwizzle

skwizzle

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

Ugh. I've put off this purchase so many times, because I keep thinking that they're going to re-release it in 3x.

#7 Yipe

Yipe

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

I used to be doubtful that Fantasy Flight would change it over to the x3 format, but there is precedent with the AGoT deluxe expansions.  Plus, a few months ago Miniature Market had a fire sale on the Secrets of Arkham (blowing through nearly 200 copies in stock).

In the past I know they've received bulk shipments of product from FFG that is being phased out (see AT-43 and Dust Tactics Premium line), so perhaps it's possible?  Keep your fingers crossed.

#8 jasonconlon

jasonconlon

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

Hooray!  It's confirmed - Secrets of Arkham reprint early next year will finally be in x3.

Additionally, text on errated cards Poltergeist and Things in the Ground are being updated in the reprint.

http://fantasyflight...s.asp?eidn=4553

• jhaelen and Hank McCoy like this

#9 Mnemonaut

Mnemonaut

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:57 AM

Finally!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS