• 24 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

FF7 Characters

#3 Triakor

Triakor

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

I like the idea of having a little variety to everything. I like the idea of all the players having FF7 characters and the ending being Seph or Jenova or whatever something related to the game. I'll talk with my group and see if they have any idea's on small things like this.

I would even like all simpsons characters and the end is Mr. Burns or something. I dunno I'm sure something can be done with it. The problem is I was born without an imagination so I'm not very good at these things.

I looked at the cards they seemed alright, i like the limit break, its a good idea.
I'll be playing a game in a bit, but with the time I had this morning I cleaned up the Aeris card a bit. Made it look a little more official. I also changed the text on it. And with the breath of earth and pulse of life limit breaks, I didn't really understand the orginal text you had on the card. So I may have interepted it wrong, let me know. The way I changed the text made more sense to me, but meh. Gimme some feedback on your card if I got the idea right. Direct link to see whole card http://i582.photobuc...-Front-Face.png

Aeris photo Aeris-Front-Face.png

#4 Triakor

Triakor

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Cloud

http://i582.photobuc...-Front-Face.png

#5 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Sephiroth Ending

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

#6 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Can't you put these non-official creations into the Homebrews section, which is there just for them?

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#7 Triakor

Triakor

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

Triakor said:

http://i582.photobuc...ront-Face-1.png

#8 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

Dam said:

Can't you put these non-official creations into the Homebrews section, which is there just for them?

At the risk of sounding like a killjoy, I gotta agree. I saw the thread title and I was like, "what's 'Fantasy Flight 7'?". Then I read the thread and I was like, "this means nothing to me…"

#9 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Just thought I would see if any one thought these characters were any good. I hadnt had the time to come up with more than just Special abilities. I did make a Seperoth ending. I would like to make  Midgar and Gold Sauser expansions. 

#10 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

BlueHawks206 said:

Just thought I would see if any one thought these characters were any good. I hadnt had the time to come up with more than just Special abilities. I did make a Seperoth ending. I would like to make  Midgar and Gold Sauser expansions. 

But you see, all of that is meaningless to those of us who come here for information about Talisman. That's why this thread belongs in the Homebrew forum… because anyone interested in homebrew material will be looking for it there.

#11 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

ok sorry new to this Forum 

#12 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

i cant delete my messages otherwise i would

#13 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

I don't think you can, but you shouldn't have to. Hopefully a Moderator will come along and move this thread to the Homebrew forum.

And I apologize if I came off a little 'snippy' - it's just that, considering how long it takes pages to load on this forum, every minute (or every ten minutes) counts!

I'm sure there'll be people in that forum who'll be into what you're doing. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS