• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dreeon

Dreeon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

Greetings,

I hope I'm putting this in the right forum, but I just want to say how awesome FFG is. About a month ago I bought myself Arkham Horror. My friends and I fell in love with it, best game we ever played. I will not waste your time by telling you how awesome AH is, since you all probably already know that. But there was only one thing bothering us a bit - the moment we opened the box and took the board game out, we tore it in to 3 pieces. It just felt so flimsy and we tried to unfold the board with care (as you do with any new thing), but it just broke apart.

I contacted FFG about it and no questions asked, no additional costs, I received a new board that is much sturdier than the last one. FFG, I love you. In today’s world when everyone is talking about savings and cuts, for you to actually do something like that, I have no words for.

You just went to top of my list and will not forget this. In fact, just yesterday I bought myself another of your games – Runewars (nothing fell apart!). And I’ll keep on buying your games as long as you keep being awesome.

Your trusty customer and fan <3

#2 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

FFG, as others on this site will attest…and very soon no doubt, has the best customer service in the business.  I have a good friend who owns a hobby shop in Atlantic City, NJ and knows Chris Petersen and apparently he's quite emphatic about quality…and return customers!

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS