Another Free Adventure

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

This one isn't as pretty as the one put up by GMChris, but hopefully it can make for a fun session or two. I wrote it using the Beginner Game rules, but I'll update it when the core rulebook is released. Have a look at my blog for the link to my Dropbox.

-Nate

http://talesfromthee...and-hunted.html

#2 eldath

eldath

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

Unfortunately I couldn't access it, whenever I follow the dropbox link it shows me an error 403 and says I shoudn't be there.

E

#3 Cilionelle

Cilionelle

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

eldath said:

Unfortunately I couldn't access it, whenever I follow the dropbox link it shows me an error 403 and says I shoudn't be there.

E

Sadly, same for me.

"There is no point to owning a copy of the rules if you aren't committed to actually reading them."

#4 ramza82

ramza82

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

Same… is it in a publicly accessible folder?

#5 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

Yeah, definitely check your settings to see if it's available for public view, as i got the 403 error as well.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#6 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Thanks for the heads-up, everyone; I think I've fixed it.

-Nate

#7 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

I thought I should mention that I've updated Hunter and Hunted using the full core rulebook.

-Nate

#8 whafrog

whafrog

• Members
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Very nice, thanks!

#9 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

D'oh. Here's the link for the revised version; thanks to Aljovin for the heads-up about it.

https://www.dropbox....HaH Revised.pdf

-Nate

#10 Rookhelm

Rookhelm

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

awesome...free adventures are always appreciated

#11 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

We've started the adventure on Saturday, but we were cut short when work called.

We've changed a bit the  premise, the PCs are looking for one of the character's father (Bothan), who the character thought was working for the Empire :)

#12 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

That's an interesting twist, Aljovin. It begs the question: If the Bothan's father has run afoul of the Empire, what did he do to bring such consequences upon himself?

-Nate

#13 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

The back story:

Jastra (the PC) has left his home a couple of years ago because he found in his father's desk a datapad marked with the Imperial Logo (he didn't check what it was). He was angry that his dad was working for the Empire (his perception, though). He left and travelled away, ending at Coruscant. He was then welcomed by Bounty Hunters, and managed to evade them...

Turns out, those Bounty Hunters were working for the Empire (he learned a couple of session later).

Jastra's father was arrested by the Empire for Treason. Turns out he wasn't really working for the Empire, he's a Rebel agent... His treason? Giving plans about a secret weapon somewhere in the the Despayre system ;)

Imik is a Rebel contact that's trying to get him out of a certain Lieutenant who picked him up from the Kessel Mine prison.

During the last few games, they've ran the Shadows of a Black Son, the Trouble Brewing, the adventure of the GM Screen, Gun Nut (with some updates), and now they are starting the Hunter and Hunted.

I know my players are not regulars here, so after that one, I'm planing on having the Lieutenant (if it survives) get in trouble for having taken a prisonner out of Kessel and loosing him have to become a deserter and wanting his revenge on the PCs. If he doesn't survive, the Imperial Securty Bureau will be investigating the incident and track the PCs.

I currently have 2 players:

One is playing Jastra, the Botan Politico/Doctor with a Bounty obligation and a motivation is to protect his family from his Evil dad (looks like this will change!)

The other plays a Gand Outlaw Tech, who got caught upgrading spaceships and equipment for the Rebels (though he doesn't want to really get involved). Yet his motivation is to overthrow the Empire, or at least help the Rebels, without being involved too much.

I've added a NPC to the mix, an R3 Droid that was rebuilt by the Gand, and renamed R3-D0 (Redo). It's a Slicer, who also has a better shot with a blaster than any of the others. He has been equipped with a Blaster (permanently set to Stun).

#14 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

Cool. This reminds me. If anyone else has a chance to run this adventure, or to use parts of it in a campaign, I'd love to hear about it.

-Nate

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS