A few questions..
1) Why are there only three Explored Markers provided? It appears possible that up to five could be required at one time under normal rules. Is this a hard limit; such that a fourth person coming out of a gate would just fall back into it during the Encounters Phase?
2) Do flying monsters that land in a street area move to an adjacent location area during their movement if an investigator is there, or do they only move into street locations (or the Sky)? The way the rules are currently explained, it appears that after their first movement, flying monsters can never move back to a any location area again.
3) With Innsmouth, are you allowed to place clues on the track even if you are delayed in the Innsmouth Jail?
4) What happens if you have the Innsmouth Look but there is no Deep One in the monster cup to transform into?
5) This is just a matter of opinion, but how many expansions, and what expansions, make the Miskatonic Horror exapansion worthwhile?