• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kager

Kager

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hey All,

Im looking to get clear plastic sleeves for each individual hit card, upgrade card and pilot card.  What do you guys use and where did you get them?

thank you!

#2 LordCole

LordCole

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

http://store.fantasy...cfm?FullCat=206

#3 Sprolly G

Sprolly G

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

Fantasy Flight sleeves with the yellow label are the mini ones and the blue label are for the big ones. The colors are shown on the back of the core set box. I need another pack of yellows too, but they seem to be sold out everywhere.

#4 paladin72

paladin72

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

They had just restocked mini sleeves at the FF store this weekend. You should be able to order some. I haven't been able to find them anywhere else.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

#5 Solo14

Solo14

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

I am protecting my damage and upgrade cards with the FFG yellow.  

As for the pilot cards, at my FLG, I found Star Wars themed card sleeves.  Three original movie posters along with Han Solo and Darth Vader.  

#6 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

I found some Rebel orange :)  And ultra pro mini sleeves for the damage and upgrade cards.

#7 Bjorn Rockfist

Bjorn Rockfist

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

Actaully all the X-Wing packages have the Gray and the Yellow shown to be used.

Rebel - (4)X-Wing (5)Y (5)A (4)B (3)E (6)HWK-290 (8)Z-95 Headhunter (3)YT-1300 (3) 2400 (2)GR-75 (1)CR-90

Empire - (8)TIE Fighter (4)Advanced (5)Interceptor (6)Bomber (3)Defender (4)Phantom (3)Firespray-31

(4)Lambda-class Shuttle (4)Imperial Aces (2)VT-49 Decimator

SOONtir -  (6)Rebel Aces (6)Most Wanted (7)M3-A (4)StarViper (3)Aggressor

#8 Sprolly G

Sprolly G

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

Bjorn Rockfist said:

Actaully all the X-Wing packages have the Gray and the Yellow shown to be used.

I stand corrected

#9 Kyln

Kyln

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

FFG also makes some attractive Star Wars art sleeves. Normally I avoid art sleeves because my experience has been that they tend to split more frequently than solid color sleeves. However, as I have zero need to shuffle my pilot cards this is never a problem.  http://www.fantasyfl...esem=2&esum=124 has various art sleeves, including the Princess Leia sleeves I favor. 

#10 Fiachra

Fiachra

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

I have a couple of FFG games now which of course means I have an absolute craptonne of cards. I like the way they put the card sizes on the box but what would also be very usfull and might even persuade me to buy some card sleeves is if you could order sleeve sets for a specific game.

So say I have X-Wing and BSG, I go to the FFG store, card sleeves section and tick X-Wing and BSG plus relevant expansions and it sells me the appropriate amount of sleeves of each size. I would be much more likely to buy them in that fashion as would others who otherwise not be bothered with them.

Just a thought.

#11 Noxin

Noxin

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

I use premium sleeves made by Mayday Games. 63.5x88 for the pilots, 41x63 for the small cards.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS