character advancement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tanarri

Tanarri

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

My group just finished the beginner game and are going to start long arm of the hutt. There are a couple of us that would like to increase our stats I am playing 41-vex so we figure I have the best chance of increasing a stat but we are not sure how much xp is needed to increase stats. Does anyone know how much is required to increase stats?

Thanks

#2 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Tanarri said:

My group just finished the beginner game and are going to start long arm of the hutt. There are a couple of us that would like to increase our stats I am playing 41-vex so we figure I have the best chance of increasing a stat but we are not sure how much xp is needed to increase stats. Does anyone know how much is required to increase stats?

Thanks

You can only increase stats by picking up the Dedication Talent which is usually at the bottom of the various Specialization trees.

#3 Tanarri

Tanarri

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

So the only ways to improve stats are during character creation and the dedication talent? Interesting

#4 kinnison

kinnison

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

I definatly think you should be able to improve abilities.  Might be expensive, but could be possible in the Core book when it comes out

Check out my current Campaign:

The Minos Cluster

Last session 6/21/14 'The Treasure of Celis Mott'

Last Update 7/4/14

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS