Personal Touch / Battering Ram questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dodd81

Dodd81

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

New to the game and I'd appreciate some help on a few things. Apologies if these have been asked before.

1). If the Corp trashes the icebreaker that The Personal Touch is attached to, what happens to The Personal Touch? Does it get trashed as well?

2). If I apply Tinkering to Battering Ram (normally pay 2 credits to break up to 2 barrier subroutines), do I then pay 2 credits to break up to 2 subroutines of sentry, code gate or barrier?

Thanks.

#2 Messenger

Messenger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

1. Yes, it does.

2. You don't apply Tinkering to a Battering Ram. You apply it to a piece of ICE. That way, if it previously lacked the Barrier key word, it now gains it and Battering Ram can work on it. And, yes, you will have to pay 2 to break up to 2 subroutines on that ICE (assuming BR's strength matches the ICE's).

Also, please put any further rules questions in the Android: Netrunner Rules Questions forums. Keeping them together will help any people with their own questions look them up more easily.

#3 Dodd81

Dodd81

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

That's great. Much appreciated. :) 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS