aGoT v3.1.0.x Files [OCTGN3.1]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

This will be the central thread for all A Game of Thrones LCG OCTGN Files.

The root googleDrive directory for the card images (.o8c), documentation, and game definition (.o8g) is located here.

Commonly Requested Information
  • FEED URL: http://www.myget.org/F/octgngamedirectory/
  • Installation Document: here.
  • Card Images: here.

This post will continued to be updated as new changes are made to the game file and card images.  Look forward to some exciting additions in the near future!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-Hedjman

Quick Guide (please read the Installation Document before asking any questions):
  • Click [add feed] in the Games Manager tab of OCTGN.  Name the feed and provide the url listed above.
  • Select the newly added feed, find the A Game of Thrones plugin from the list, and cllick 'Install'
  • Download the card image file (.o8c) linked above. Click [add o8c] in the Games Manager tab of OCTGN and add the downloaded file (only after you have installed the game plugin first!)

#2 The Old Man

The Old Man

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

Is there any documentation on how to use OCTGN to play a game?  I've installed per your instructions, but really don't know how to use it.  Also your installation PDF says that the deck images are available in a location.  But, at least for me it wasn't a clickable link.  Can you give the web address?  Thank you for your work.

#3 The Old Man

The Old Man

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

And while I'm stumbling, why do the core decks for Barratheon and Lannister only have 6 plot cards each?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS