Foundations of Stone Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Ok so I was playing FoS and I ended up getting a Lost and Alone so I shuffled Frodo in my deck.  Then a Nameless thing came out and I engaged it and I attached the 3 cards to it and one of the cards was Frodo.  What do I do?  Do I get  Frodo back now and then replaced frodo with another card?  Do I Put frodo in the discard pile and then replaced him with another card?  Do I not replace him but what would his cost be?

Thanks

Khamul 

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#2 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Khamul The Easterling said:

Ok so I was playing FoS and I ended up getting a Lost and Alone so I shuffled Frodo in my deck.  Then a Nameless thing came out and I engaged it and I attached the 3 cards to it and one of the cards was Frodo.  What do I do?  Do I get  Frodo back now and then replaced frodo with another card?  Do I Put frodo in the discard pile and then replaced him with another card?  Do I not replace him but what would his cost be?

Thanks

Khamul 

If you got Frodo like this is mean you lost for rest of the game. He will add 0 bonus to Nameless thing by the way. Only one way to get Frodo back is :when you destroy Nameless thing frodo will be discarded and  you can play Fortune of Fate to get him back. Otherwise Frodo is dead.

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#3 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

Thanks Glaurung.    :)  

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#4 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

to add…

From FAQ

Q: How does the card Lost and Alone (DD 124) work?
What if the hero gets attached to a Nameless Thing
(DD 125) or was my last hero in play?
A: You only put the lost hero back into play if you draw
the hero, whether during the resource phase or through
a card effect. If the hero is discarded or attached to a
card like a Nameless Thing, then treat it like any other
card. In the latter situation, the value of the hero would
be null, since it has no printed cost. If your last hero
gets shuffled into your deck you are not eliminated from
the game; heroes are not considered to be killed unless
they are in your discard pile. You will continue playing
until you either draw the hero, are eliminated through
other means, or the game ends.

Carlos José Matos

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS