Photo

Need a larger Audience? (Bloggers, Podcasters, etc.)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 randomblink

randomblink

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

Are you looking to build your audience?

Then post here.

Leave your username, the url to your blog, the url to your RSS,and then make sure to state clearly that you would like to make your blog/podcast available wherever…

THEN… anyone with a Facebook page, Blog, etc. that wants to… can link back, RSS Syndicate your links to their site (with proper linkback details). This way we can all help each other.

For instance… I have a Facebook page for Netrunner.

If I get the ok, I will setup RSS Graffiti to auto-post FROM your blog/podcast to my page.

So… leave the deetz, we'll swipe yer feedz, and redirect the tubez.

#2 randomblink

randomblink

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

Now then… for those who are Wordpress Netrunner Blogging and need to optimize the search engines?

Install the Yoast SEO plugin and use it on EVERYTHING. Seriously. If you include an image of a card? Don't just include the image, take a minute and use the Media uploader correctly. Tag, link, describe and everything. Tag your cards with a smart categorization…

Core Set > Runner > Program > Iceabreaker > Killer

Then anyone can browse your site for posts about Icebreakers. Or Killers. Or Agendas. Or Runners. Or Expansion XYZ.

I'm going the way of Drupal for what I want. But I need a seriously deep level of categorization. I'm wanting to put together a deck building engine and more. Once I get the pieces together, I will start blogging on the site… but not till then. It's also part of my focus on learning Drupal.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS