core deck building

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jwessel01r2d2

jwessel01r2d2

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

i now it probley has been asked but im new to the game and was wondering how to build the two decks they want you to start out playing in the rule book i dont have any of the expations yet so they have to be built from the core set only if any one could help it would be great 

#2 nungunz

nungunz

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

The two suggested factions are Jinteki (Corportation) and Shaper (Runner).  Just take all the cards from the faction and add in the corresponding neutral cards.

IE, you're corporation card would include all of the Jinteki cards and all of the corporation neutral cards.  The runner deck would be all of the shaper cards and all of the runner neutral cards.

Same goes for the other factions, just take all of the cards from one faction and add all of the corresponding neutral cards.  Remember you can't have runner and corporation cards in the same deck.

Once you're solid on how the game plays you can start playing around with deck building (using influence points to add out-of-faction cards to a deck) using the core set and from there expand to the data packs when you feel like it.

#3 jwessel01r2d2

jwessel01r2d2

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

thank you very much thats one of the things that has been bugging me sence i got the game

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS