Old Adventure Packs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RendTheHeavens

RendTheHeavens

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

I'm fairly new to the game so I'm not exactly sure how FF usuals deals with this, but older adverture packs like Hunt for Gollum, etc are basically impossible to find. Will these ever be re-printed or is somone like me out of luck?

thanks

#2 DarthUrsus

DarthUrsus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Look at the "upcoming" section of this website (at the top, 3rd from the left).  It also lists reprints along with new games coming out over the next year or so.  At least 3 of the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle APs are listed there.

#3 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Dang a whole year! I'll be waiting a long time :(

#4 PercussionMasta

PercussionMasta

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

RendTheHeavens said:

I'm fairly new to the game so I'm not exactly sure how FF usuals deals with this, but older adverture packs like Hunt for Gollum, etc are basically impossible to find. Will these ever be re-printed or is somone like me out of luck?

thanks

Wow.  I was about to chide you for not grabbing it from Amazon, but after I just searched, Hunt for Gollum is indeed nowhere to be found.  That is nuts!

#5 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Original Taurababe Brand In Stock ! 2013 Retail Fashion Baby Romper For winter cotton children kids jumpsuit 3m-2yrs

http://www.aliexpres..._682244183.html

#6 joezim007

joezim007

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

http://www.fairyglen.com/lotrlcg.html still has The hunt for glum in stock. Took me an hour of searching to find this site.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS