Selling AGOT collection

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamwrecker

Dreamwrecker

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

Even though I tried, I could not get this game to hit the table. My area is not big on AGOT so I am finally deciding to get rid of my collection. I would prefer to sell the whole lot. I will take the first reasonable offer. We can discuss shipping costs. It would cost more to ship all the boxes. If the offer is good enough I will eat the shipping costs. Most cards are open, but never used. Smoke free environment.

Here is the list of my collection.

3 core sets

Big Box Expansions:

*Kings of the Sea  *Princess of the Sun   *Lords of Winter   *Kings of the Storm    *Queen of Dragons    *Lions of Rock

Small Expansions:

*Calling the Banners     *The Winds of Winter     *A Change of Seasons     *Refugees of War     *Scattered Armies     *Wolves of the North    

*Beyond the Wall     *A King in the North    *Illyrio's gift     *Rituals of R'hllor     *Mountains of the Moon     *Forging the Chain    

*Called by the Conclave     *The Isle of Ravens    *Mask of the Archmaester     *Here to Serve     *The Grand Melee     *Where Loyalty Lies

*A Poisened Spear     *Chasing Dragons

#2 Dreamwrecker

Dreamwrecker

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

This lot is still available. I was hoping to get $200 but would listen to any offer.  Trades may be accepted as well.  PM me with any offers and/or questions.

#3 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

What country are you from exactly? If it happens to be mine I might be persuaded to buy your cards but else the shipping will probably be too high for my taste.

#4 Dreamwrecker

Dreamwrecker

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

I am from the US. If you message me your complete address I can shop for the cheapest shipping price.

#5 bonghitter

bonghitter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

How much would it cost to ship to northern California and are you paying shipping out of the $200.00 am very interested

#6 Lord0fWinter

Lord0fWinter

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

I can offer $150

#7 Dreamwrecker

Dreamwrecker

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Collection has sold. Thanks for all the interest.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS