• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Black2

Black2

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

So I love Relic.

I see a lot of people playing it at my local game store. I saw the X-Wing forms having post daily during the first month.

Relic seems to really slow as far as forums go.

Why is that. Is it because the game is very very straitforward and not a huge need for questions… or is the game not as popular as I see it being locally?

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,284 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Pfft, you forgot the most obvious, people are too busy playing Relic to be posting about it reir .

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

Black2 said:

Relic seems to really slow as far as forums go.

Why is that. Is it because the game is very very straitforward and not a huge need for questions…

Surely this is it.  As with most FFG games, the rules and examples are crystal clear, and no one has any uncertainties about any points of play.

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#4 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

Dam said:

Pfft, you forgot the most obvious, people are too busy playing Relic to be posting about it reir .

Plus one for this…

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#5 Black2

Black2

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

That is what I was hoping was the reason. I love the game. I can't wait for over the next couple of years as we get expansions and the game really widens in options.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS